Friday, November 18, 2005

Mmmmm




One day late this past summer while browsing blogs, I read a claim from a blogger about "the best smelling candles." Loving certain smells in candles, I tried out some candles from For Every Body candles. Since it was my first order, I choose a few scents of the cute little 2 ounce sizes to try---almond cookies, gingerbread, and cinnamon sticks.

Gingerbread is currently burning.

Mmmmm.

They are the best smelling, and longing lasting candles I've had.

And upon ordering more recently, I found that their 16 ounce Christmas tins are on sale for $7 (regularly $15.50) with free shipping over $25. Perfect Christmas gifts. For others and self!



Look at this list of For Every Body candle scents. Can you imagine the hot chocolate scent? How about apple butter? Or peppermint?

Wouldn't a candle scent of homemade yeast bread be a best seller?

Mmmmm.


No comments: