Friday, April 28, 2006

Sunrise

You Are Sunrise

You enjoy living a slow, fulfilling life.
You enjoy living every moment,
no matter how ordinary.

You are a person of reflection and meditation.
You start and end every day by looking inward.

Caring and giving,
you enjoy making people happy.

You're often cooking for friends
or buying them gifts.

All in all, you know how to love life for what it is - not for how it should be.





I rarely take these quizzes, but after seeing the picture above on another's blog, I succumbed. Frankly, I was looking for such a picture to post earlier instead of the doves in the peach tree.

Now, I think this is a fairly accurate description of me. Except the cooking for friends and buying them gifts part. Unless, of course, you consider my family to be my only friends. That I do for them.

And today, tomorrow, and Sunday I will be doing just that--cooking and preparing gifts. Three birthday celebrations rolled into one. Menu selected by the three: homemade pizza and chocolate syrup cake. Yum. Yum.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»