Monday, December 04, 2006

Commercial: A Whine

I am so ready for this semester to be over. So ready.

One reprieve, or rather a postponement–professor just emailed that the assignment he gave this morning to be due Wednesday will wait until Monday. I am so thankful.


This last week of classes is snowballing with last minute adjustments and rearrangements of major projects that are due.
My remaining list of tasks:

❧ Present my 15 minute PowerPoint curriculum defense for teaching the liberal arts at one of the next three class meetings, beginning tomorrow (professor will pick presenters at her discretion).
❧ Write the conclusion of my philosophy of education paper.
❧ Arrange my portfolio in a binder.
❧ Complete a Differentiated Instruction lesson plan on for blood circulation in the human body by Monday.

I just want it all to be over.
I want my life back.
I’m tired.


I can’t wait to sleep in a few days, to read what I want, and to settle in for several evenings of 24, all seven DVDs of Season 5. (Netflix just emailed that Disc 1 will be here Wednesday. Yes!)


Whine is over.

I’m going to finally get my Autumn Reading Challenge update posted.
And I'll get the Winter Reading Challenge up asap. Complete with a winter picture!



No comments: