Thursday, December 07, 2006

If you pray......

A really good friend of mine requested prayer "on every prayer list you know" for her daughter, Lisa.

Lisa had her first baby a few weeks premature due to her toxemia. Baby P is doing fine now, but his mommy isn't.


Lisa just went for her six week checkup. Her doctor found that she has a softball-sized tumor on one of her ovaries. The tumor has "tentacles" that have wrapped around other organs.

Surgery is currently scheduled for December 27.

My dear friend says that Lisa refuses to discuss anything about this and gets really upset if asked questions.

The stress for both of them is enormous.

I'll update as I know something.

Please pray hard and fast for Lisa and her dh and my new-grandma friend. They are Christians and believe in the power of prayer.

And feel free to circulate this on "every prayer list you know."

5 comments:

Carrie K. said...

Janie - praying right now.

Patti said...

Will do, Janie.

Circle of Quiet said...

Praying daily, Janie.

Diane

Donna Boucher said...

I will pray for Lisa and her family.

Dana said...

I will add this family to my prayer list.
Dana in GA