Thursday, May 10, 2007

Listening to...

Although my husband and I joke about what a music snob I am (I cannot bear to listen to bluegrass) and what I will not listen to, I think I have a wide variety of music that I like to dip into and do not consider myself a snob at all. Humph! (Well, maybe a bit...)

I love to listen to Latin music (not Latino), church music (preferably not contemporary though), Celtic music, most classical music, and a variety of historical type music like this Sinners & Saints CD. I really like those Medieval instrument sounds.

I have another Renaissance CD but it is a Christmas Renaissance music. Talk about lovely!

This Sinners & Saints CD is the perfect accompaniment to an afternoon of reading Shakespeare' s plays set in the Middle Ages. There is feast music, dance music, and pilgrim music selections.

I was always incorporating the arts into our lessons at home. I hope to again, if you know what I mean!

No comments: