Monday, August 06, 2007

Until next year...




I'm back and not to see these scenes again for another year.

And I need rest. Though I did recline, read, and rest and (as Mrs. M-Mv would say) repeat, the early morning departure today has left me exhausted.

There is still much to do, or at least I feel like it. But my to-do list is ready, and I've already washed clothes and vacuumed the sand out of the car. The rest few days will be packed, but I hope that by Monday (teachers go back this Thursday), I will feel prepared enough to relax. And to post some many things I've blogged in my mind. (If only technology was there now. Then again, that would probably not be a good idea any way you look at it.)

I've one fluff book is left in process before turning to more profitable ones. The political thriller has gotten to the thrilling point and I must carve out some bedtime to finish the last 175 pages.

3 comments:

ukrainiac said...

Beautifully relaxing pictures...

Donna Boucher said...

Welcome back.
I missed you.

Carol in Oregon said...

I'm already bracing myself for smaller doses of Janie's wisdom in the coming year...

I admire your work, your order, your discipline.

The pictures are lovely.

Readers can truly be happy anywhere, provided their books are with them.