Saturday, June 28, 2008

Finished!

Spelling lists for grades 5, 6, 7, and 8

134 pages

11,946 words

No, not all of those words are spelling words. Rules, simply stated, are included.

This is the rough template for our middle school spelling program.

I've spent the better part of the last week working on this. Some of my body parts, if they could talk, would say to never do this again. Even the softest cushions become unbearable. And considering how sedentary this task was, I'm amazed at how sleepy I am.

But the hard part is over. Now it's off to printing the first copy to proof. But next week.

I've also finished our vocabulary lists for all four grades. I'll add vocab exercises in bits and pieces throughout the rest of the summer.

Now, it's off to make some quick hamburgers and relax with a movie.

It's done!

1 comment:

Carol in Oregon said...

Congratulations! I am consistently amazed at the work that you do for your job. You are such a blessing to your school.

Time to read some fiction?