Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A worthwhile watch

One of the best 84 minutes I've spent all school year.

My lacking of blogging is due to a lack of time, exhaustion, and the inability to not rant about the school situation. I'm not convinced that someone from there cannot link here, and that may not bode well with me. Hopefully, the day will come soon when I can be more detailed.

Watching Goodnight Mister Tom tonight was good therapy. Now I've learned there is a book which promises to be equally inspiring.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh, I want to see this. One of my book clubs read this 2 months ago. What a story! Thanks for the reminder.

magistramater said...

I just added it to my queue. Thanks for the recommendation. You wander into my thoughts quite often.

Dana said...

We watched this the other evening and LOVED it. Thanks for the recommendation.

Patti said...

See, everyone latches on to the uplifting part of your post, and I feel sorry for you not to be able to rant.:-) Sometimes the things I've felt most deeply about are things I can't speak publically about.