Saturday, December 06, 2008

24: Redemption -- Unavailable **no more**

Addedend:
After the post below, I searched again on Netflix to see if, by some remote chance, it might be available, just not in my queue. Weird wiring, I guess. 24: Redemption was still in Netflix's available listings. So, I put it back in my queue in the number one spot with a "very long wait" listed beside it.

Lo, and behold! I checked my queue just now, and it is in the mail. YooHoo! I need to get my work done so I can hunker down tomorrow night with the adventures of Jack.
After today, I need some distractions of this sort.


I'm so disappointed. And over such a trivial matter.

As a huge 24 fan, I so looked forward to 24: Redemption becoming available through Netflix. (I could not watch it when it came on TV a few weeks ago.)

24: Redemption has been in my Netflix queue in the #1 place since before the TV debut. After availability and until today, it has been listed as "a very long wait."

Today, it is listed as "24: Redemption has been removed from your Queue. We no longer offer this movie for rental."

Disappointed. I was so looking forward to enjoying this during my Christmas break.

4 comments:

Anne said...

You can watch it at Fox's site. And you can download it at iTunes.

Anonymous said...

We had the same thing happen at Netflix, but last night I searched for 24: Redemption there again, clicked the "Add" button, and it is once again in our queue (still Very Long Wait). Try again.

Also, as noted, you can watch it at Fox online.

A Circle of Quiet said...

I had no idea you, too, were a huge 24 fan. (-:

I keep praying for your year, dear friend. I hope all is well.

Love,
Di

nowhereinaz said...

Also, Fox is re-airing it on regular TV this Sunday evening, January 4.