Thursday, July 09, 2009

Synthesis of sorts...

I just came across this quote saved years ago from James V. Schall:

"No serious booklover will ever die having read every book he has managed to collect.
This is not a sign of dilatoriness but of eagerness, anticipation."


It reminded me of my thought last week:

"I hope that I live long enough to read all, or most,
of the interesting books I have accumulated over the years."

And on top of that, I uncovered a few books received several moons ago at an extremely busy time. A surprise unearthing to enjoy at some point.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your delightful blog. It resonates with much of my own thinking. It's such a joy to find a fellow educator with a desire to cultivate wisdom and virtue in one's students. May you be refreshed and recharged for your new school year.

Your blog is a blessing and meets a real need here in blogland.

God bless you with boundless joy.
Honey Bee