Wednesday, November 25, 2009

So, so busy

So, so busy. So much has gone on that I don't know where to begin. It's all good, but it's all school. And it's exhausting.

So, enjoy a few pictures of some of my middle school students' biographical interpretations.

I still love what I do, but I sure miss hanging out online with my reading friends. And a really miss reading. All that I've had time for lately has been juvenile biographies. Guess I'm making up for forty years ago.

On another note, I take pictures of my bulletin boards for my own record. Since I'm in charge of one of our building's hall board during December, I got this one up before leaving for Thanksgiving and share it now.



1 comment:

magistramater said...

Sigh...

We're in a different season than we were three years ago, eh?

I am still reading, but rarely have the kind of time to give a book review justice.

I am, however, reaping the harvest of all that book talk. Books continue to come in the mail from Paperbackswap that I put on my wish list from online recommendations.

Happy Thanksgiving, my friend.

Carol in Oregon