Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Wisdom, knowledge, stability

Every year I've taught in a traditional classroom, I try to have interesting things to look at and thought-provoking words the read on my walls.

This year, I did something a little different. I designed a poster and had a company online print it. I was very pleased with both the printing and the cost.


I had just come across this verse when I decided to "poster-it." (If you are the one who posted this verse, or if you saw this recently, please tell me; I cannot remember where I saw it.)

For $10, Short Run Posters will print whatever you want. They only charge $2 for the poster, but $8 to ship it (only UPS). The paper is study poster paper with a fairly slick finish. Adequate white area surrounds the image so that you may trim it, if you wish. They did such a good job, that I'm already thinking of how I can manage to use them for some other stuff.

No comments: