Saturday, April 02, 2011

New classroom poster

Anyone can do this!

Enter your info into Create box at Wordle.

Play with format, layout, colors until you have what you want.

Save it.

Copy and save it as a JPF file. I use PowerPoint and scale the size to the size poster I want (18" x 24" or 24" x 36").

Export file to Shortrun Posters, buy, and within a week, you will have a sharp-looking poster on heavy paper to hang.

I have done several of these, some as posters and some as pictures to post. The first time I entered my thesis on classical education and came up with this.

Earlier in the year, I did this Preposition poster. The students love to look at and use this.



















2 comments:

Trisha said...

What a great idea! Thanks for not only sharing the final product but also letting us know how to make our own. :)

sewa mobil said...

Nice article, thanks for the information.