Friday, May 24, 2013

Wrapping up the week and seeing the end

Today, finished the last full week. Now, only 4 days remain. I've spent some time each day culling more books to keep, to sell, and to donate from my shelves at home. Goodwill has seen me every day, while I have seen empty shelves. That has made me happy because it means my focus is aligning with my new journey.

Tomorrow, I am finishing the cleanout of my classroom and then getting a pedicure. These last few days are kicking up a little bitterness, but I'm sure that will flee as soon as I leave completely. Because then, I'll get to put those freshly painted toes in some beach sand in a week or so and fall into some good book. That will all make me happy too.

In the meantime, we are enjoying the series "Longmire" via Netflix -- a contemporary crime thriller set in Wyoming. Pretty good stories in an uncommon setting.

No comments: