Wednesday, February 22, 2017

An equipped bookmark

When I read (and I only read print or listen to audio), I need two things: a bookmark and page flags to mark quotes and descriptions I want to keep. 

I use a bookmark with a paperclip and a short stack of page flags (from Dollar Tree) on the front. The bookmark uses two paint chip cards glue-sticked together with a large metal paperclip in the middle. A thin strip of plastic tape keeps the paperclip seated a little above the book page and prevents it from digging into the page. The page flags are on the front of the bookmark for easy and quick access when I find things to mark. 

The blue bookmark with lavender flags shows the front side, and the back side is pink with the paperclip.

These are quick and easy to make......I can't believe it took me so long to combine the two!



No comments: