Winter Reading Challenge wrap-up

Can you believe it will be March this week? I have not finished my winter reading list, but I never do.
My everyday books are right on schedule:
A Diary of Private Prayer (Baillie)
Faith Alone (Luther)
The One Year Book of Poetry (Comfort)
The Intellectual Devotional (Kidder)
Truths We Confess (Sproul)
Finished:
Separation of Power (Flynn)
Finding God in the Questions (Johnson)
What the Land Already Knows (Tickle)
The Quality School (Glasser)
The Quality School Teacher (Glasser)
A Short Day Dying (Hobbs)
Paul (Wangerin)
Close Friends (Jenkins)
Monks and Mystics: Chronicles of the Medieval Church (Withrow)
Rediscovering Catechism (Van Dyken)
I am in the midst of Not a Chance (Sproul) and Drums (Boyd) and almost finished with Moby Dick (Melville) with the audio, but they will not be finished until early March. (Reading Moby with the audio is definitely the way to go. I would have gotten so bogged down otherwise that I'm sure I would never get through the book in this lifetime.)
Two books on my list that I did not get to are Tides of War (Pressfield) and Year of Wonders (Brooks). I may try to work these in throughout the year. If not, they go on '08's list.
Watch for the Spring Reading Challenge starting March 1!









No comments:
Post a Comment