Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Yes, they should know

But, I wonder how many really do know the correct answers to these "100 Facts Every High School Graduate Should Know"?

Actually, I think every student should know the answers to these questions after, say, sixth grade.

What do you think?

Do you know the answers? Go here to see.

A sample of five:

How many pounds in a ton?

Non-fiction means that it’s true or that it’s false?

A constellation is what?

In New York City the shortest day of the year occurs around what date?

Which Super Bowl was Super Bowl XXIV?



2 comments:

Donna Boucher said...

I was worried...
but those are actually very easy questions, aren't they?

I did however just educate a few young ladies about the aquaducts and the Romans....in Rome at the Trevi Fountain :o)

(I'm sure we covered that in about the fourth grade)

Kathleen Hamilton said...

I wasn't sure about 3 of them. But, I had a terrible high school education, having learned the bulk of this stuff before that.